Car Show Weekend

 Hi All, sorry about being AWL for the last week. Last Friday I had a phone call from the people who were going to put up my garden shed asking if they could come last Monday instead of this Thursday, I of cause said yes.  This meant with two car shows (Saturday and Sunday) I had to get a lot done in a short time. Managed to clean the base where the old one had stood, clean everything else, and get it finished before they came. No time for me.

The shed was put up on Monday and I have spent the last few day putting all my stuff back in from my garage.

Saturday came and the two of us set off for the Deal carnival and car show. the weather was warm with a strong gusty wind, which made it nice in the hot sun. Here are some pictures I took. Don't forget to click on them for more detail.










BTW Deal is on the coast.


Have a good day


That's all folks





Comments

  1. speded2 (Jeanne)2 August 2023 at 08:52

    Great photos. No photo of the new shed??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Trev. My steroids are finally working this morning. Yeah! That is great for your shed. Nice!! It helps you greatly. All of your pictures are lovely to see. I love the clouds. Hugs and smiles, Debbie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I am glad to hear that, I hope that the pain is no more

      Delete
  3. Love these photos of the cars. I agree, a picture of your new shed would be nice.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have some more jobs to do and then I will put them all up in one, Krys

      Delete
  4. Glad that you got our garden shed put up.

    I LOVE that first picture. The building is beautiful.

    Wonderful cars! I am sure you had a good time!

    Barb
    1crazydog

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Saturday Post "Relax"

Thursday's Post "More pictures"

Friday's Post "more cars from the show"