Catch up

 Good Morning to you all,

 This is really a catchup from yesterday. I am sorry that I could not reply to yesterday's comments but I was late after a busy day.

Yesterday I had my garage taken down, it was built in 1957 along with the house nearly 70 years old. 








On the 15th of December, I get my new one built. I must admit I am glad this part is over. I am told that the new one will go up in one day, I can only hope that is the finish after the last 5-month work


Hove fun


Thats all folks





Comments

  1. Wow! That's neat to see, Trev. 70 years. Have a fun Saturday also. 1 day to put it up. Wow! You will be glad when it is. Smiles, Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope all goes well. It's always a good feeling when any demo and rebuild is finished.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope that garage goes up as planned!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love when some old things are torn down to build fresh new things up. Looking good!! Happy Saturday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope it all turns out great! Can't wait to see pictures of the new garage!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OH that would be wonderful if the garage is finished in one day! Good luck.

    barb
    1crazydog

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Saturday Post "Relax"

Thursday's Post "More pictures"

Friday's Post "more cars from the show"