Monday's Post "Good day"

 Good morning All

The car show went well right up to the drive home. As we left the field it started to rain and didn't it come down. The hill had rivers coming down them. At one point we were down to first gear to stop water getting into the engine.

My club, we all arrived together and parked in a long line. Like this you can get to talk to each other and have a great time.  I was able to set about taking pictures of both the site and the cars.  

The clubs Newsletter editor was there and guess what he had left his camera hat home. I lent him mine. I have sent them on to him but I didn't have time to do anything with mine.

The story will unfold as I go.


There was a big fire truck from the USA there with a 100 meter ladder.



This was the fire trucks ladder taken from the ground.

Our intrepid editor then climbed it






I will get some of mine done later.


www.youtube.com/watch?v=IZvpHwoQfqk


www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fz7P1T1qhPg


www.youtube.com/watch?v=ETkzK9pXMio


www.youtube.com/watch?v=gZ7hYEJt2UY&t=122s


www.youtube.com/watch?v=XWXQUhBsUVM&t=8s


That'd all folks


Comments

  1. Thanks, Gill, If you look at the last picture there are people sitting behind a black car that is me and friends,

    It was my camera but I had loaned it to our editor to go up that ladder.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really different perspective, with the aerial view, isn’t it?

    Do people ever bring drones, to capture those kinds of angles?

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are great pictures Trev. Good morning. Have a nice day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cotton Eyed Joe! Great music. Energetic!

    Love Lindsey’s version of Hallelujah! Beautiful. She is just so talented!

    Glen Campbell . . . . so talented.

    The Longest Day Theme – wonderful.

    Never heard the 633 Squadron Theme, but it was nice.

    LOVELY pictures. Glad at least the rain waited til your show was done!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The aerial shots are grand. Your editor and the photographer are brave souls. Even the step stool gives me pause. I want my feet on the ground. It's a blessing that the show was finished before the rain started. So happy you made it home safely.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm with you on going up there. I would if I was 40 years younger, lol

      Delete
  6. The fact that you're posting answers the question: did Trev get home OK? Hope no vehicles were damaged.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, everything was ok, but got wet getting out of the car.

      Delete
  7. What beautiful cars and photos! Nice that the rain held off until leaving time. Glad you made it home safely!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Saturday Post "Relax"

Thursday's Post "More pictures"

Friday's Post "more cars from the show"