Saturdays test

 Those that know me on here know that I am a keen nature photograph. I love taking birds in flight as well as flowers.  I also like infrared photography. As these are test pages I will use some of them. 

For those that don't know infrared, white is hot, and black is cold, You can add colour to them and also make it look like it snowed in June!







This was taken in June 



Out of Africa theme


the good the bad and the ugly theme=enuOArEfqGo


The Godfather



Have a great weekend

Comments

  1. Those are great photos! I didn't even realize you could photograph like that, I've never heard of this before. It's really cool, though! And I love what you did with these photos, especially the one with all the clouds, that's my favorite one. The church and cemetery photos look they could be in a horror movie. Spooky! It's reminding me of 'Night of the Living Dead.' "They're coming to get you, Barbara!" Oh, and I love movie soundtracks, thank you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. "They're coming to get you, Barbara! Look! There's one of them now."
      Night of the Living Dead Soundtrack 02 - At the Gravesite / Flight and Refuge
      https://youtu.be/NV2H4iydxOk

      Delete
  2. To take these U use a full spectrum camera. the is one with the filter in front of the senor removed. You then can put a filter on the lens (IR 720) and use it like normal

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! I am so sorry I haven't read your blogs before! You are such a talented photographer!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Especially like the photo of the clouds. Wow! ~ JEANKNEE

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both the clouds and the cemetery get my vote. Well done Trev!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your photos are always so brilliant. I'm always hard pressed to pick a favorite, but this time I think it's the clouds. Hope you are having a cooler evening and have a better sleep.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Saturday Post "Relax"

Thursday's Post "More pictures"

Friday's Post "more cars from the show"