Friday post

 Morning all, The weather is all over the place but still no rain. It was the driest July in history and I can't remember when it last rained. I do think that when it does we all will be sorry as it will be like a monsoon. Another 6 weeks and summer will be over, now there is a thought.





www.youtube.com/watch?v=iPUmE-tne5U&list=RDiPUmE-tne5U&start_radio=1


www.youtube.com/watch?v=BuZjgIiaMTw


www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Culn_hWWUw&list=RD6Culn_hWWUw&start_radio=1


www.youtube.com/watch?v=PmvT7B3u7II


www.youtube.com/watch?v=j9qLfyLowjg


Have a great weekend


That's all folks

   

Comments

  1. Good morning, Trev! The flowers are beautiful! I love the purple one! Sorry about the dry July! Sending you some hugs! Us too for the summer temps. Thank you for the music. Have a beautiful weekend! Hugs and smiles, Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know . . . weird summer weather this year. And it’s speeding by too quickly.

    Walking on Sunshine . . . such a fun song.

    Lovely music by the Bands of HM Royal Marines

    Love Michale Ball’s version of Love Changes Everything.

    LOVE Teabo Bryson and Regina Belle’s a Whole New World.

    I never realized what a wonderful voice Antonio Banderas has!

    Thanks for the shares.

    Cheers and hope all is well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A bit behind as I had a very hot car show today, lots of rushing around yesterday. Thanks for your comments

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Trev, loved the flowers and the music. katrina woke me UP!!!!!
    take care

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Thursday's post "Airshow"

Sunday Post "Capstone 2"

Easy Listening