Friday Post

 This has be a quick blog as I have been laid up with a bad back. a bit better now.


www.youtube.com/watch?v=OgVdm0RxMaE 


www.youtube.com/watch?v=MsTeL8-ornA  


www.youtube.com/watch?v=3dNvJe6yJf4 


www.youtube.com/watch?v=WdYaGt_sm3Q 


www.youtube.com/watch?v=s7w-IeNR9ko


www.youtube.com/watch?v=C_wZ9ZBeRAo 


A bit rushed 

That's all folks


Comments

  1. Oh Trev, I am so sad to read about your back! I am having it also! I'll have an MRI this morning! Meds again for me. Sorry you are having it again. Thank you for these videos and songs! Please take your time and heal well this weekend. Hugs and Prayers Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is something that has chaste me for years. I hurts while it last but is a lot better today. Good luck with the MRI

    ReplyDelete
  3. So so sorry to hear you have had back pain. Sooooooo painful and affects your whole body and your demeanor! Hope it feels better.

    What a heartfelt, sweet Enya had for Bonnie Tyler.

    LOVED I Wanna Be the Only One

    The Perfect Year . . . awesome music.

    LOVE Immortality

    Gabriel’s Oboe . . . fantastic.

    Adiemus -- gorgeous

    Sending healing wishes so you feel better!

    barb
    1cd

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always cry when I hear Perfect year,
    i hope you're getting better

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Thursday's post "Airshow"

Sunday Post "Capstone 2"

Easy Listening