Friday Post
Hi all, with all the heat we had last week, record temps of 38.7c I didn't get much done. The house was hotter than the outside most night. At one time it was 30 c inside and 19C outside first thing in the morning.
At this in of the year it is only around 20C or so. At least it has cooled this week and we can get things done.
06/07/26 12/07/26 19/07/26 26/07/26
www.youtube.com/watch?v=pnTQT9Wbjk4
www.youtube.com/watch?v=ojqS7nWWyXw
www.youtube.com/watch?v=tbU3zdAgiX8
www.youtube.com/watch?v=EIxsPBbZ_b8&list=RDEIxsPBbZ_b8&start_radio=1
That's all folks
Good afternoon, Trev! Thank you for these songs! Have a nice weekend! Wow for those hot temperature's day and nights! Sorry! Have a good cooler Saturday. We will do the 4th of July watching on TV the fireworks. Hugs and smiles, Debbie
ReplyDeleteHave a great weekend
ReplyDeleteStay cool, Trev. We just got over a mega-heat wave!
ReplyDeleteEnjoyed the music this morning. Saw the Everly Brothers @ Radio City Music Hall in the late 1980’s. That song of theirs, All I Have to do is Dream is a favorite.
Stay cool.
cheers
barb
I love the Everly Brothers. Not sure I have heard "your in the army now", but I liked it and the band.
ReplyDelete