Good and bad week

 Good morning all, well here in the UK it is.  My Nephew went back yesterday to the good old USA. We both had a great time together, I was supporting my sister after the loss of her husband as well. She is still sorting things out but getting there.

 I feel lazy this morning, so take it easy today.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=SEi93kVXVD0&ab_channel=zjuly1947


www.youtube.com/watch?v=2HhMO0L8jVY&ab_channel=SingingEuphonium


www.youtube.com/watch?v=qjzJYa7tHLs&ab_channel=SoulfulSounds


www.youtube.com/watch?v=0iAzMRKFX3c&ab_channel=RHINO


www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZdLnDHy8HJk&ab_channel=WarnerRecordsVault


www.youtube.com/watch?v=9UVjjcOUJLE&ab_channel=EvaCassidy


I hope that you enjoyed these

Have a goos weekens


That's all folks

Comments

  1. Good morning, Trev. I am sad for you, your sister and your nephew for the loss of his dad. Soft hugs. Glad you and he had a good visit. I love this first song. So nice to listen to it. Hugs for today and this weekend! Take care friend. Debbie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Debbie, I am taking my Little sis ou to dinner Saturday, I hope to chreer us both up

      Delete
  2. Trev, so glad you got to visit w/your nephew and that’s great you are able to support your sister after your BIL’s passing. It’s a hard time. Lots of things that have to be sorted out, and some days it’s hard to find the physical and mental energy to get through it, so support is so important. Bless y’all!

    I love the music from The Phantom of the Opera. Have his Autograph on an album of those songs! This is on that album!

    Love the Lilit Sati and Stephan Simons version of All I Ask Of You.

    OMG! Does it get better than Sara and Andrea together. Outstanding voices, outstanding talent.


    Oh Bette Midler’s son Wind Beneath my Wings brings tears to my eyes every time I hear it. That was a song played @ my late brothers funeral in 1982. Always reminds me of him.

    Love Beth Nielsen Chapman’s All I Have.

    Eva Cassidy has such a rich voice. Enjoyed Fields of Gold.

    Cheers

    Barb
    1crazydog

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sorry for the loss. 💖 Wishing you a good weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know your sister is glad to have your support at this time. So sorry for your family's loss!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Many thanks, Krys, I will pass all the comments on

    ReplyDelete
  6. i have no words Trev, just a huge bear hug. So very sorry for your loss.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Saturday Post "Relax"

Friday's Post "Smooth"

Thursday's test blog