The weekend

 Wow, what a weekend, 2 car shows. This is really too much as you don't get time to do anything else. Don't get me wrong most are well done and others not so.

On Saturday was the Deal carnival and on Sunday a private invite only one to raise money for a Hospice.

The Deal setup was a walk of about a mile to the toilets, great for anyone disabled.

Health and safety rules out of this world. We won't be going to this on again.

I did get quite a few pictures for you.  Don't forget to click to enlarge them









This last picture the one on the right is the one that I was in.

More to cone


That's all folks




Comments

  1. I haven't been to Deal for a long LONG time, a beautiful place. Two car shows in one weekend, you were spoiled! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favorite is the purple car! Awesome photos. Thanks for sharing.

    take good care

    cheers

    barb

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good morning, Trev. Thank you for sharing. I like the one you were in. I like the burgundy one also. Have a nice day. :) Hugs and smiles, Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  4. The purple car is unique. I like the blue car, nice color. How come we didn't see your face? lol

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Saturday Post "Relax"

Friday's Post "Smooth"

Thursday's test blog