Popular posts from this blog
Thursday's post "Airshow"
Good morning. This should have been posted on Tuesday but busy after the BH just got in the way. Sunday I went to Headcorn airfield to see a friend's son jump out of a perfectly good plane. His choice. When we got there they had an air display and a classic car meet one, this was not known to us. My friend (not the one jumping) has a damaged tendon at the back of his knee and can't walk too far. So we didn't bother with the cars. We set u at the cafe and stayed there until his son did his jump. This is where I took my photos. Not my friends son These next two were taken last year with better weather As you can see I have a real thing about the Spitfire. www.youtube.com/watch?v=Orc6_w1pdZA www.youtube.com/watch?v=S_GCXur2Ehw www.youtube.com/watch?v=skrxCrsN290 www.youtube.com/watch?v=yOzEeJZ92X8 www.youtube.com/watch?v=ERTcUmTE2ck&t=6s Have a great day
Easy Listening
Morning So old TV themes, some from the UK and some from the USA. What do you know? www.youtube.com/watch?v=Je2fGzKiqRM&t=3s&ab_channel=BrillVideos www.youtube.com/watch?v=OV8t3jA-krc&t=4s&ab_channel=PhilGoodFactor1 www.youtube.com/watch?v=wyz_2DEah4o&ab_channel=moonraker79 www.youtube.com/watch?v=wL1HnDGTAK8&ab_channel=GrahamLondonUK www.youtube.com/watch?v=kfgGPnK79P0&ab_channel=RogerMayfuss www.youtube.com/watch?v=ELRaqSzEKew&ab_channel=BladeSteve2007 www.youtube.com/watch?v=HikMKdl6Rnc&ab_channel=BlastFromTheePast I hope this brought back memories That's all folks







Wow! Stunning cars! Looks like it was lovely.
ReplyDeleteCheers
Barb
1crazydog
Thanks, Barb
DeleteAwesome autos!
ReplyDeleteI love some of these
Deletethe time and ££ commitment the owners invest in these beauties must run into tens-of-thousands................and they're still married??? 🤣🤣
ReplyDeleteYes too true, My frieds has cost £11000 for a new engin this year. ouch
DeleteHi, Trev. The last one is neat looking! I love all these cars. Have a nice Friday. Hugs and smiles, Debbie
ReplyDeleteThey are worth a Kings rasom
ReplyDelete