Duane Eddy

 A great loss to music. I first saw and heard him around 1960 in a film "Because they are young", This song and the music to that film has styed with me since then. I do have much of his music on on the old single vinal.

So RIP Duane

I hope you like 60 music

www.youtube.com/watch?v=F-FlAYFaJ7E&ab_channel=SmurfstoolsOldiesMusicTimeMachine

To think we paid £0.76 for 2minutes 6 seconds for that, worth every Penny


www.youtube.com/watch?v=YCwellRgo0w&ab_channel=raystevensmusic


www.youtube.com/watch?v=BoZymsInDEA&t=2s&ab_channel=NRRArchive


www.youtube.com/watch?v=EwTgNg3rAqo&ab_channel=Hasje6


www.youtube.com/watch?v=lDIMpQHXBsk&ab_channel=jenipete


www.youtube.com/watch?v=quTAZkBwLnU&ab_channel=DuaneEddy-Topic


www.youtube.com/watch?v=ldcPMecWA4k&ab_channel=CameraClay 



That all folks

 




Comments

  1. I'm sorry to hear. I just listened to the first song, and it's very good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE Duane Eddy! Great dancing music, to say the least!

    Great tribute to his music.

    Hope you’re doing better w/the allergies.

    Cheers
    Barb
    1crazydog

    ReplyDelete
  3. I read of his passing this week. A big name from my teens.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good morning, Trev. Have a great week! Hugs and smiles, Debbie

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Saturday Post "Relax"

Thursday's Post "More pictures"

Friday's Post "more cars from the show"