Move it Friday

 Morning all, Well I am nearly over my belt of Covid. I am at the stage where I can go out, woopie dee.

No we all know what Friday is by now but first some relaxing pictures




Now for the music


www.youtube.com/watch?v=EriCZdLjw7o&ab_channel=Mercury



www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1gYJDQXPOk&ab_channel=NEAZIXNH


www.youtube.com/watch?v=uc2uh--8yj8&ab_channel=ClassicHitsStudio


www.youtube.com/watch?v=H56qRqHfSRQ&ab_channel=ClassicHitsStudio


www.youtube.com/watch?v=5RhsUupVRiY&ab_channel=ClassicHitsStudio


www.youtube.com/watch?v=NuQlpFnlIBE&t=36s&ab_channel=TeenageroftheSixties



Have a good weekend


Tath's all folks


Comments

  1. Great photos. Chris Montez: great for a playlist.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He takes me back to when I was 15 or so. Jeanne

      Delete

  2. Love the pictures, Trev. Beautiful photos.

    Great music from the Shadows.

    Status Quo got me up and moving!!!

    Of course, had to dance to Let’s Dance!

    Del Shannon’s Runaway – boy that brings me back!

    Liked Dusty springfiels!

    Enjoyed Helen Shapiro.

    Thanks for the shares and getting me moving.

    So glad to hear you’re feeling better. Have a good weekend.

    Barb
    1crazydog

    ReplyDelete
  3. The picture were old one redone on my new machine, Barb

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good evening, Trev. Glad you can get out with others. Have a great weekend! Hugs and smiles, Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so sorry to hear you contracted covid!!! I see you are out now--and may you get a full recovery!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Saturday Post "Relax"

Thursday's Post "More pictures"

Friday's Post "more cars from the show"