Friday move

 Morning all. I am lucky to do this blog as I have a problem with the computer, it may fail at any time. I am getting a new one but that seems to take a bit of time. If I do go off-air I will be back directory I get the new one set up.

Now let's get move, it's Friday

www.youtube.com/watch?v=uil9zCB4JHc



www.youtube.com/watch?v=CWElgo6miUg


www.youtube.com/watch?v=OjPGSFDy8wo



www.youtube.com/watch?v=00ezoTnw1HM



www.youtube.com/watch?v=rNyHix5oY4g


www.youtube.com/watch?v=G5yhMMOpoHE

That's all folks

Comments

  1. speded2 (Jeanne)1 December 2023 at 11:19

    Love the photos and tunes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The top horse is my favorite. The young lady "Texas" has a nice voice.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, I love it too. Good morning hugs and smiles. Debbie Happy December blessings.

      Delete
    2. Thanks both. Have a good day, Snow here this morning

      Delete
  3. Good morning, Trev. Thank you for these horse pictures. Happy, Merry December. Hugs and smiles, Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry to hear you’re having computer troubles! *SIGH*

    I Know My Love . . . beautiful song from Celtic Woman

    Definitely danced to Moonlight Shadow

    Enjoyed the Dubliners and Jim McCann. Great music!

    Have to dance to Shut UP and Dance!

    Tne Monkees – I’m a Believer – great song!

    Enjoyed I Don’t Want a Lover.

    Great photos and fantastic music picks!

    Hope you solve your computer problem!

    Have a good weekend.

    Barb
    1crazydog

    ReplyDelete
  5. Many thanks Barb, have a good weekend

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Saturday Post "Relax"

Thursday's Post "More pictures"

Friday's Post "more cars from the show"