Moring All Busy weekend out with the camera but it was mainly a dull, cloudy, at times with late afternoon sunshine. I did get a walk in to get some colour in. Saturday was an annul village Fate in the Kent countryside My Morris Minor club all parked in a row My motley crew, a lovely bunch really Horses for the littlun's www.youtube.com/watch?v=QiNbkUZopxA www.youtube.com/watch?v=gEusOoPpkEE www.youtube.com/watch?v=i0RywKRPP28 www.youtube.com/watch?v=TqAJTCk6yHc www.youtube.com/watch?v=I6ryBrtQtgM The weather is good today, so maybe out with the camera
Well done Trev.
ReplyDeleteAwesome!
ReplyDeleteThanks, Jeanne
DeleteBeautiful pictures!
ReplyDeleteGreat music from Close Encounters of the 3rd Kind.
Ah, James Bond, Dr. No! What a great video! Unexpected beginning!
Love the music from Gone with the Wind.
Isle of Hope, Isle of Tears – what beautiful music from the Celtic Woman
Great shares today. Thanks
Barb
1crazydog
Many thanks, Barb
DeleteGood morning, Trev. I love all of the pictures. Thank you for sharing. I'm listening to Isle of Hope, Isle of Tears. Lovely! Have a beautiful day. Hugs and smiles, Debbie
ReplyDeleteHave a good day, Debbie
DeleteThanks Trev!
ReplyDeleteThanks, Jeanne
Delete