Friday Post (let's get moving)

 Morning all, I was going to show you a picture of my finally finished workshop but my computer had other ideas. I will just have to use my camera and send it later. Now it is Friday again, so it is get moving Friday.


www.youtube.com/watch?v=fqNCc4wIYOQ

Now you are up and moving


www.youtube.com/watch?v=ghkbXSa2AnU


www.youtube.com/watch?v=vshFkkxXITo


www.youtube.com/watch?v=H56qRqHfSRQ


www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jet4VC19lRo


www.youtube.com/watch?v=ln7eCHNzLsM

Now slow it down


www.youtube.com/watch?v=qSxxQcVd2MU



Have a good weekend

That's all folks






Comments

  1. Great music, Trev. Good morning. Hope you have a great September. Hugs and smiles, Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy September!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yup . . . the Shadows got me up and dacing!

    Never heard Tommy Steele, but enjoyed his singing.

    Del Shannon’s Runaway – a favorite!

    Love I’m Alive by Celine. Great performance.

    Black Furs . . . . Judie Tzuke had a unique style!

    Andre – GREAT music to slow down.

    Thanks for the shares today. Have a good weekend.

    Barb
    1crazydog

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Saturday Post "Relax"

Thursday's Post "More pictures"

Friday's Post "more cars from the show"