Popular posts from this blog
Thursday's post "Airshow"
Good morning. This should have been posted on Tuesday but busy after the BH just got in the way. Sunday I went to Headcorn airfield to see a friend's son jump out of a perfectly good plane. His choice. When we got there they had an air display and a classic car meet one, this was not known to us. My friend (not the one jumping) has a damaged tendon at the back of his knee and can't walk too far. So we didn't bother with the cars. We set u at the cafe and stayed there until his son did his jump. This is where I took my photos. Not my friends son These next two were taken last year with better weather As you can see I have a real thing about the Spitfire. www.youtube.com/watch?v=Orc6_w1pdZA www.youtube.com/watch?v=S_GCXur2Ehw www.youtube.com/watch?v=skrxCrsN290 www.youtube.com/watch?v=yOzEeJZ92X8 www.youtube.com/watch?v=ERTcUmTE2ck&t=6s Have a great day
Easy Listening
Morning So old TV themes, some from the UK and some from the USA. What do you know? www.youtube.com/watch?v=Je2fGzKiqRM&t=3s&ab_channel=BrillVideos www.youtube.com/watch?v=OV8t3jA-krc&t=4s&ab_channel=PhilGoodFactor1 www.youtube.com/watch?v=wyz_2DEah4o&ab_channel=moonraker79 www.youtube.com/watch?v=wL1HnDGTAK8&ab_channel=GrahamLondonUK www.youtube.com/watch?v=kfgGPnK79P0&ab_channel=RogerMayfuss www.youtube.com/watch?v=ELRaqSzEKew&ab_channel=BladeSteve2007 www.youtube.com/watch?v=HikMKdl6Rnc&ab_channel=BlastFromTheePast I hope this brought back memories That's all folks






I love the cars and getting close to Fall season. Yeah! Thank you for sharing these. Have a great day, Trev. Hugs and smiles, Debbie Thank you for your comment for my banner pic. I love horses.
ReplyDeleteYou truly are a talent with your camera.
ReplyDeleteGreat looking cars Trev, and some Fall colors inserted reminds me how close we are to the Autumn Season, thanks for sharing, have a great day! From Your Friend, Judith
ReplyDeleteLove the photos. Is that last one some sort of pine?
ReplyDeleteSuch variety in the vegetation, even while keeping a color theme! Love the classic vehicles, too.
ReplyDeleteGREAT car pictures and love the flowers, too. Thanks for sharing!
ReplyDeletebarb
1crazydog