Popular posts from this blog
Thursday's post "Airshow"
Good morning. This should have been posted on Tuesday but busy after the BH just got in the way. Sunday I went to Headcorn airfield to see a friend's son jump out of a perfectly good plane. His choice. When we got there they had an air display and a classic car meet one, this was not known to us. My friend (not the one jumping) has a damaged tendon at the back of his knee and can't walk too far. So we didn't bother with the cars. We set u at the cafe and stayed there until his son did his jump. This is where I took my photos. Not my friends son These next two were taken last year with better weather As you can see I have a real thing about the Spitfire. www.youtube.com/watch?v=Orc6_w1pdZA www.youtube.com/watch?v=S_GCXur2Ehw www.youtube.com/watch?v=skrxCrsN290 www.youtube.com/watch?v=yOzEeJZ92X8 www.youtube.com/watch?v=ERTcUmTE2ck&t=6s Have a great day
Easy Listening
Morning So old TV themes, some from the UK and some from the USA. What do you know? www.youtube.com/watch?v=Je2fGzKiqRM&t=3s&ab_channel=BrillVideos www.youtube.com/watch?v=OV8t3jA-krc&t=4s&ab_channel=PhilGoodFactor1 www.youtube.com/watch?v=wyz_2DEah4o&ab_channel=moonraker79 www.youtube.com/watch?v=wL1HnDGTAK8&ab_channel=GrahamLondonUK www.youtube.com/watch?v=kfgGPnK79P0&ab_channel=RogerMayfuss www.youtube.com/watch?v=ELRaqSzEKew&ab_channel=BladeSteve2007 www.youtube.com/watch?v=HikMKdl6Rnc&ab_channel=BlastFromTheePast I hope this brought back memories That's all folks







Ohhh, those beautiful skies!!
ReplyDeleteNice views all around too, Jeanne
DeleteWow, wow!! So beautiful to see the sky and cars. I love seeing them all, Trev. Good morning smiles, Debbie
ReplyDeleteP.S. My elbow pain is arthritis. I got the shot in the nerve. So glad I saw the ortho. I liked him.
It has a nice view all around the South downs, Debbie
DeleteNeat old cars. Which one was the oldest?
ReplyDeleteThere was one that was over 100 years old. I think it was Morris 8 late 40's, Krys
DeleteLOVE the photos. Thanks for sharing.
ReplyDeletebarb
1crazydog
Your welcome, Barb
Delete