Moring All Busy weekend out with the camera but it was mainly a dull, cloudy, at times with late afternoon sunshine. I did get a walk in to get some colour in. Saturday was an annul village Fate in the Kent countryside My Morris Minor club all parked in a row My motley crew, a lovely bunch really Horses for the littlun's www.youtube.com/watch?v=QiNbkUZopxA www.youtube.com/watch?v=gEusOoPpkEE www.youtube.com/watch?v=i0RywKRPP28 www.youtube.com/watch?v=TqAJTCk6yHc www.youtube.com/watch?v=I6ryBrtQtgM The weather is good today, so maybe out with the camera
Trev, sure enjoyed seeing all the great cars from bygone days. My Mother would of enjoyed this car show and would of recognized a lot of these cars pictured. Thank you for taking the pictures and sharing them here for us to see. Have a great day, From Judith
ReplyDeleteThank you, Judith, have a great day yourself
DeleteGreat photos! Sad reminder of Spark.
ReplyDeleteIt sure is, Jeanne but not forgotten
DeleteOHHHHHHh how wonderful to see Coach Nicole’s work out!
ReplyDeleteLOVE the car pictures.
Ciao
Barb
1crazydog
Wow I love seeing the white cars. So beautiful! I love Nicole's smile. ❤️ Hugs and smiles, Debbie
ReplyDelete