Yesterday's car show

 It was a nice warm day. The one thing that was missing was Martin whose Morris I would have gone in. We lay Martin to rest today and most of the Morris club will be there.

I managed to take a few pictures but most are still on my computer but here are a few. Enjoy.

Many thanks for all your nice comment for yesterday's blog.



This is our club, most I will see today







This is what a 7.5 ltr engine looks like, not a lot to see.


www.youtube.com/watch?v=F_ALDLJHi58 


www.youtube.com/watch?v=qA0DHnbTI6w


www.youtube.com/watch?v=qSxxQcVd2MU


That's all folks

Comments

  1. speded2 (Jeanne)22 May 2023 at 10:21

    Wonderful photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great fun, and great cars

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sending peaceful thoughts as you lay Martin to rest today.

    Dances w/Wolves – beautiful music.

    Out of Africa – beautiful music, beautiful movie.

    The Godfather Theme – arranged beautifully by Andre! Lovely.

    peace,
    barb
    1crazydog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good evening, Trev. I am sorry for your day to say your "goodbye" to Martin. I missed seeing this. πŸ˜’πŸ’”πŸ™ Thank you for sharing the cars. I love white one. Hugs and blessings, Debbie

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Saturday Post "Relax"

Thursday's Post "More pictures"

Friday's Post "more cars from the show"