Smooth Saturday

 Sorry I missed my get moving Friday, things just got too busy to do it. To make up here is a relaxing Smooth Saturday.


www.youtube.com/watch?v=nXKbVNVa72o


www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZdLnDHy8HJk


www.youtube.com/watch?v=lSBrn6wTZSA


www.youtube.com/watch?v=roxohOzFz3E


www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nu9RVPTpDyA


www.youtube.com/watch?v=LKaXY4IdZ40


And what else to finish on

www.youtube.com/watch?v=bZolfKgW5Is


I hope that you are nice a relaxed for the weekend.

That's all folks


Comments

  1. Good morning, Trev. Great music. Have a great weekend too! We are ready for the Super Bowl game. We are Eagles from birth on. :) Smiles, Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope life has slowed a bit. Happy Saturday.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have my Nephew over from WI, so I don't think it will, Jeanne LOL

      Delete
  3. Great music! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love Peabo and Roberta together!

    Beth Nielsen Chapman has such a wonderful voice. Enjoyed All I Have.

    Ah, Burt . . .. love that song and the world does need (love) now!

    Love Rose Garden!

    Oh my . . . the duet w/Luther and Mariah is spectacular. They feel off each other’s energy!

    Mariah and Whitey together . . . beautiful.

    Ah yes, the BeeGees, Immortality!

    barb
    1crazydog

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Saturday Post "Relax"

Thursday's Post "More pictures"

Friday's Post "more cars from the show"