Get moving Friday

 I am sorry that I have not had time to reply to you all but with my Nephew over I have been busy. Normal service next week.

What is needed for "get moving Friday"? Something to move you moving, this will do I am sure!


www.youtube.com/watch?v=C8COV_x7MB4


www.youtube.com/watch?v=m2W3HJbf7Go


www.youtube.com/watch?v=PJcoiyz2_vs


www.youtube.com/watch?v=sFfIDA_MwUo

I remember singing this around a campfire when I was in the scouts in 1959


www.youtube.com/watch?v=YYVol0ItuX4


www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kv5nMuAs9UY


www.youtube.com/watch?v=_FsolWCGMB0


Slow it down and relax

www.youtube.com/watch?v=PJpb2RVNm8E&t=33s


That's all folks

Comments

  1. I didn't know your Nephew was there. Finally!! Thanks for the music.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Trev, that’s awesome that your nephew is visiting!

    F.B.I. from the Shadows! Love their choreography. The Savage . . . great! Shadoogie . . . a classic! Quartermaster’s Stores . . . another great tune.

    Guitar Tango . . . fun! Foot Tapper – iconic! Move It – such a great collaboration w/Cliff Richard and Hank Marvin.

    Ah, what a beautiful way to end the listening – Out of Africa. Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so great. Makes me smile. Thank you. Enjoy your time with your nephew. We had our 16 year old granddaughter for 2 days. Such Joy! Hugs for your day and weekend. Debbie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish it could be longer but he goes back on Tuesday, Debbie

      Delete
  4. Enjoy the special time with family. Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Saturday Post "Relax"

Thursday's Post "More pictures"

Friday's Post "more cars from the show"