Borde Hill Garden more

 I still have some pictures to show you from this wonderful gardens. I hope you are not bored.









This was parked up behind us.


www.youtube.com/watch?v=-D7QMAJOGeA


www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ZTcgmzSRzI&t=67s


www.youtube.com/watch?v=C3BuITOx3Cs


www.youtube.com/watch?v=p8Ojjn35kP8


www.youtube.com/watch?v=HB9Y2LHIT24


www.youtube.com/watch?v=nZeIRUxDEsE

Annie has one of the clearest voices I have ever heard

www.youtube.com/watch?v=CIEqdXpG5Pg


That's all folks



Comments

  1. Good morning, Trev. That's a beautiful car. Yes, Annie has a beautiful voice. Thank you for sharing your pictures. I love them all. Happy Monday! Smiles, Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your photos could never be boring. You have such a talent with your camera. I've been an avid fan of your photos since I first found them on Spark. Happy Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Monday, Trev. Gorgeous photos! And lovely music.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE the pictures.

    Bobby Vee . . . . good song.

    Beyond the Sea – loved Bobby Darin!

    What a great duet w/Kenny Rogers and Sheena Easton!

    Go Your Own Way – One of my favorite Fleetwood Mac songs

    Don’t think I’ve ever heard Annit Haslam before, but enjoyed her music.

    Oh Renaissance – Northern Lights is beautiful!

    Thanks for the shares!

    barb
    1crazydog

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow...spectacular photos Trev! Great music...love Fleetwood Mac! Have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Didn't realize my comment posted as anonymous...lol. It was me Trev...haha!

      Delete
  6. There are a few that come up like that from time to time. I don't know why. I am not getting any notification that there are any comments , it just stopped.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Saturday Post "Relax"

Thursday's Post "More pictures"

Friday's Post "more cars from the show"