Moring All Busy weekend out with the camera but it was mainly a dull, cloudy, at times with late afternoon sunshine. I did get a walk in to get some colour in. Saturday was an annul village Fate in the Kent countryside My Morris Minor club all parked in a row My motley crew, a lovely bunch really Horses for the littlun's www.youtube.com/watch?v=QiNbkUZopxA www.youtube.com/watch?v=gEusOoPpkEE www.youtube.com/watch?v=i0RywKRPP28 www.youtube.com/watch?v=TqAJTCk6yHc www.youtube.com/watch?v=I6ryBrtQtgM The weather is good today, so maybe out with the camera
Have a blessed Sunday, Trev. These trees and berries are beautiful. Smiles, Debbie
ReplyDeleteGood enough to eat, Debbie,,, LOL
DeleteBEAUTIFUL pictures!
ReplyDeletePercy Faith’s Summer Place . . . nice!
Summertime . . . my fav song from Porgy and Bess!
Oh Andre . . . love Roses from the South! Beautiful music. The Skater’s Waltz . . . gorgeous!
When You Go, beautiful! Celtic Woman . . . . gorgeous video.
Barb
1crazydog
Not that warm here but dry, Barb
DeleteGorgeous pictures! I spent the day at the beach with my daughter yesterday. Lots of sun and fun! Have a super Sunday!
ReplyDeleteDry but not to warm first thing, Ginna
DeleteNo it is a last years picture I think. I tried to pick something of the Sommer to go with the music
ReplyDeleteOh, those stunning skies! I have blackberries in the fridge waiting to grace a salad. My dad used to sing "Summertime" to my brother and me when we were young. I've probably told you that previously. Happy Sunday!
ReplyDeleteIt brings back memories, Jeanne, that's good
Delete