Get moving Friday

 Get moving Friday, well that is what it should be but with this heat that is not on. Take it easy Friday would be a better title. So, sit back and relax.


www.youtube.com/watch?v=qfGggAGITwg


www.youtube.com/watch?v=c4yiZoV9-6o


Upbeat it

www.youtube.com/watch?v=c4yiZoV9-6o


www.youtube.com/watch?v=YuH_90giGTQ


www.youtube.com/watch?v=bhMXWdaxQuk


www.youtube.com/watch?v=VrchgrNcSTY


www.youtube.com/watch?v=kXSyqK9ERRs

I think Lisa must have the longest arms in the world. LOL


That is all folks


Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Must say, Steve Vai got me up on my feet!

    Couldn’t view your clip of Andre’s Ballad for Adeline, but looked it up on youtube. BEAUTIFUL music.

    OMG, just love Andre’s version of Can’t Help Falling in Love . . . and the audience reaction to the music. . . powerful.

    Celtic Woman’s Westering Home . . . beautiful voices, beautiful music. A Spaceman Came Travelling . . . neat song from Celtic Woman.

    Sweet Caroline . . . . Oh my . . . iconic Neil Diamond!

    barb
    1crazydog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Barb, I wonder why it didn't work

      Delete
  3. I am cleaning my house today. I am moving a lot. LOL! Have a great day, Trev. Thank you for your blogs. Take care today.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Definitely got me up and moving! Have a great weekend Trev!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's too hot for that here, Ginna. I better my friend in WA is laughing at our gov for the info they are putting out about the heat.

      Delete
  5. Great music. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Woohoo! Thanks for the awesome music! I hope you had a wonderful weekend, Trev.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Saturday Post "Relax"

Thursday's Post "More pictures"

Friday's Post "more cars from the show"