Saturday Post

 Morning all, Suffering from Hay fever most of the week so haven't felt like doing much. It is a little better this morning as it is cooler.

I would like to wish my Friend Debbie a quick recovery after her second Cataract surgery. If it is anything like mine it is the change of colours that is amazing. Whites are nolonger dark and the main colours are brighter.









www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Kmwb8AFKfs&list=PL7P0-2WWxi9ZwLFtbThFxUT5D-7ZqSLZj


www.youtube.com/watch?v=o05f8yLaaKM


www.youtube.com/watch?v=85vYBoiLpuE


www.youtube.com/watch?v=QjaDqM_XLdA


www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ZkpT-zaYUY


www.youtube.com/watch?v=yiaTqfE_qT4


Enjoy

That's all folks

Comments

  1. A special "Thank you " Trev. I love all of the colors now. They are brighter and beautiful. I kept saying "oh wow" to my husband, Joe yesterday morning. The left eye was so blurry. It's clear now. I love your pictures. Happy Saturday. It's my beautiful granddaughters 20 birthday. Yeah! Hugs and smiles, Debbie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy Birthday to her, Debbie. I found after about 12 or so ours it suddenly became clear..
      Stick with the drops.

      Delete
    2. Thank you, Trev. She had fun all day. I don't like the drops. But my sweet husband does them for me. Wish you a blessed Sunday. Thank you again. Smiles, Debbie

      Delete
  2. Beautiful photos! Happy Saturday!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the flowers! Sorry to hear you are not feeling well. Everything must be in bloom in your area? I agree cataract surgery sure makes a big difference in how everything looks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not really unwell, Krys but it is a pain, thanks

      Delete
  4. Oh so sorry to hear about your hay fever. It abounds here, too. Glad it’s a little better, though.

    I had my cataracts done 7 yrs. ago and wonder . . . why did I wait so long. Things are still so vivid. Thankfully!

    Your pictures are gorgeous!

    What a beautiful rendition of the Sounds of Silence from the Bands of HM Royal Maries. Beautiful.

    The Olympic Fanfare and theme – beautiful music. Just like Out of Africa.

    The music from Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl – beautiful! And loved the movie, too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good Sunday morning, Barb. I miss seeing your posts. Hope you and your family are doing well. Hugs and smiles, Debbie

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Saturday Post "Relax"

Thursday's Post "More pictures"

Friday's Post "more cars from the show"