In the forest

 Monday I and my two friends went for a drive in the country to a place called Ashdown Forest. This is way down in East Sussex and has lots of places that you can just pull up and stop for a picnic. I did go for walk with my camera. Pictures just don't do the place justice.

Click the picture to enlarge


Out with these two guys set up with our picnic





More to come on another day


www.youtube.com/watch?v=YfpUtOr_UUA


www.youtube.com/watch?v=55ak4ubAbIY


www.youtube.com/watch?v=xnwQpk-GnYI


www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EC2fi3SGYI


www.youtube.com/watch?v=afFBD0UbC2c


Now get behind the sofa 

www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-sX2Y0W8l0


What a way to finish


That's all folks



Comments

  1. I always say the same thing when I am out in nature and take pictures....pictures don't do it justice. Glad you were able to get out with some friends and have a picnic. Very nice pictures! Love me some Elvis! Have a terrific Thursday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We all hope to get out again in a week or two, Ginna

      Delete
  2. What a great spot for a picnic!! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved What Do You Want to Make Those Eyes @ Me For.

    Loved Elvis!

    Glen, Jerry and Steve – great music.

    John Williams – such a WONDERFUL composer and conductor. Wonderful medely.

    Gone w/the Wind – Such a wonderful arrangement of that music.

    Do do . . . do do . . . do do do do do do do do do do . . . yup . . . Jaws! Ominous music!

    ReplyDelete
  4. There are lots of clearings as the forest covers mile, Jeanne

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good morning, Trev. Sussex is beautiful. Great pictures. My eye is seeing clearly this morning. Woohoo! Smiles here, Debbie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am glad to hear that Debbie, most people on need reading glarsses after teh op, so I have my fingers xx for you

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Saturday Post "Relax"

Thursday's Post "More pictures"

Friday's Post "more cars from the show"