Coach Nicole!

 Good morning, You may relate to this if you are an ex-SP member.

It has been nearly a year since SP was close to most of us, Now that seems like ever to me. One thing that went was its motivation, no other site I have found has replaced that. 

Yesterday I went looking for that motivation and found a few of Coach Nicole's fitness videos.

If you want to keep them it would be a good idea to make a shortcut to my blog or to the videos. Now you won't be able to use these all in one go. as there are six of them. Keep them close to your heart.


www.youtube.com/watch?v=3YBnm2ZJNCM


www.youtube.com/watch?v=h6udf_EV3JU


www.youtube.com/watch?v=-YI0cxuNcq8


www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZlX_Gy4HP2E


www.youtube.com/watch?v=TFHEx098Kxs


This one is her boot camp

www.youtube.com/watch?v=9XFBkv2xjbU&list=RDCMUCs3Z-fTqIZdcPd4u9U-LNaw&index=5


Have a good day


That's all folks


Comments

  1. I miss Sparkpeople also. Such an awesome site. I was sorry to see it go. Love Coach Nicole. Thanks for sharing the videos! Have a terrific Tuesday Trev.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I miss SparkPeople more than I thought I would. Thank you for sharing your find. - Harrowjet on Spark.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Miss SP so much. Thank you so much for these videos! I will use them!

    gratefully
    barb
    1crazydog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sure do miss Spark. Thanks for sharing the links.

    ReplyDelete
  5. There's no replacement for SparkPeople, unfortunately. I miss it terribly. THANK YOU.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will be (i hope) find some more later

      Delete
  6. Thanks Trev, so wonderful, will keep them close to my heart. Glad you are feeling better, I put a wet wash cloth on my head in the heat :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I miss the SP, thanks for this Trev.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good morning, Trev. Thank you for sharing these.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I too mis Spark, a daily part of my former life.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Missing SP here tool, appreciate these links. Glad to have been part of such an awesome site.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks! Miss SP very much as well, especially the people on our old team. I still am so grateful for all your help those past years. Couldn't have done it without you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am still trying to keep that old flame going, Krys

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Saturday Post "Relax"

Thursday's Post "More pictures"

Friday's Post "more cars from the show"