Happy New Year to you and your family,

 Good morning all, I have just looked at December and see that I have not once been able to get out with my camera. Some of you you know that I like to play around with the infrared side of photography, I thought I would show some of them. A reminder that they are not black and white but hot and cold pictures, enjoy.

Happy New Year to you and your family,







This is a s/wear coloured picture




















A nice smooth end to the year, see you in 2022

That's all folks

Comments

  1. Happy New Year to you, Trev.
    Thank you for all of your Blogs this year. I love them all. I love the purple ones. Hope your NY eve is fun with some friends. Be safe. Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for a year filled with brilliant photos and wonderful music selections.

    Have a Happy covid free New Year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Many thanks for all your comments over the year

      Delete
  3. Your pictures are fantasitc. Happy New Year Trev!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You and Dennis have a wonderful weekend, Jeanne

      Delete
  4. LOVE the main theme song from Ghost. Such a beautiful movie and love the music.


    Out of Africa – just beautiful music.

    Andre’s version of Dances w/Wolves is gorgeous. ALL his music is. Love Story is a favorite chic flick of mine. Love the music.

    Gone With the Wind – such an epic movie and the music is epic, too.

    Lara’s Theme – a hard piece to play! Learned that song when I took piano lessons. Beautiful music, beautiful movie.

    The Godfather – nice music!

    Trev, have a happy, healthy New Year!

    Barb
    1crazydog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You too Barb, and have a wonderful weekend

      Delete
  5. Many thanks for all your comments over the year. I did not know you was on Garmin. I will look out for you

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! AWESOME! Photos and music. Bravo!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Saturday Post "Relax"

Thursday's Post "More pictures"

Friday's Post "more cars from the show"