Sunday Post "Relax"

 Morning All, A wet blowie Sunday morning over this side of the pond, I hope it is better your side.

To cheer us up there is nothing like music, so, let's get on with it. Get up if you want to or just relax and listen.


www.youtube.com/watch?v=mOYZaiDZ7BM


www.youtube.com/watch?v=UMVjToYOjbM


www.youtube.com/watch?v=ylKK-iB_mZI


www.youtube.com/watch?v=TMv2hUuAApg


www.youtube.com/watch?v=00ezoTnw1H


www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ZkpT-zaYUY


Have a great Sunday


That's all folks



Comments

  1. great choices Trev but the 5th one's not available. Happy Halloween! πŸ¦‡πŸ€—

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Looks like 5 was taken off after I posted it, thanks Caz

      Delete
  2. Sat here listening to Lyin eyes drinking my coffee! Love the Eagles. Couldn't see one of them, number 5.

    It is a gloomy day here too. Sun peaked out for a minute. Bummer because I like to hike when it is sunny. Have a wonderful day Trev.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No it is not working for me but I listen to it to the end as it is on of my favorite

      Delete
  3. Sorry your day is gloomy. You had me worried with the first song 😁. I will be song "It's alright" all day now. Catchy tune!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It did stop after 1200 but started again tonight, Jeanne

      Delete
  4. A couple wouldn't play, but that's okay, I played "End of the Line" twice to make up for it.
    Another tune I really, really, like.

    Happy Halloween!! πŸŽƒ πŸŽƒ πŸŽƒ

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not sure what happened as it sometimes won't work

      Delete
    2. Too bad a couple didn't work. Rainy and cloudy days are good for music listening. Thanks.

      Delete
  5. I missed posting on here yesterday. Hope your day was ok. Thank you for the music. Happy Monday hugs and smiles

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Saturday Post "Relax"

Thursday's Post "More pictures"

Friday's Post "more cars from the show"