Sunday post " Relaxing Sunday"

 Now Sunday is the day to relax and get all your spent energy back. What better way to do it than listen to relaxing music. I hope this helps your weekend.


www.youtube.com/watch?v=e8pVcq_lYNw


www.youtube.com/watch?v=MeH-Su-_EPE


www.youtube.com/watch?v=qq2Ayilg--8


www.youtube.com/watch?v=lMewi4yC6xY


www.youtube.com/watch?v=MMRVbhbIkjk


www.youtube.com/watch?v=32YPozK5Y-0


www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZoAK1h30fkE


I hope that you are all relaxed and can face your new week


That's all folks


Comments

  1. Always by Atlantic Starr is my husband's and I song. We met in 1987 and he used to sing it to me on the dance floor all the time. Brought a little tear! Loved the rendition of the Macarena!

    Time to Say Goodbye by Sarah Brightman and Andrea Bocelli took my breath away. Oh my.....so beautiful!

    I enjoyed all of them while sipping on my coffee early this morning. Thank you so much Trev.

    Have a wonderful Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am glad it brought back nice memories, Ginna

      Delete
  2. Atlantic Star – Always – wonderful.

    OH my! Haven’t heard Edyie and Steve for a VERY long time! Lovely.

    Don’t Worry Baby – a favorite Beach Boys song.

    Una Paloma Blanca – beautiful and fun video.

    Andre Rieu’s Macarena – so much fun!

    Exodus – gorgeous music.

    OH Andrea and Sarah together – fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Trev, no resting today. Yesterday we did the tree and picking up things. Today we did more picking up things in the yard. Have a wonderful day of rest.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the Beach Boys, had not heard this one with Lorrie Morgan, thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. some nice songs thanks for sharing some new to me

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Trev the Beach boys are a fave, great choices thanks

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Saturday Post "Relax"

Thursday's Post "More pictures"

Friday's Post "more cars from the show"